925 Sterling Silver Jewelry Blog

The haven of kitsch of all kitsch, one of a kind 925 sterling silver jewelries

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Pendant

I'd love to show you a hand - crafted sterling silver dragon pendant.

Kitsch Nation by Silver Fetish

Sterling Silver Dragon Pendant by Silver Fetish (Front)

Sterling Silver Dragon Pendant by Silver Fetish (Back)
Sterling Silver Dragon Pendant

Price: RM 68

Approximate height (vertical) excluding the hoop is 4 cm and width is 2.3 cm.

Status: Available

Postage: Free delivery within Malaysia

Kitsch Girl Wearing Sterling Silver Dragon Pendant

You may notice how I appear in almost every post.

This blog is a one - woman - show.

I photograph, I model, I blog.

All by myself.

I do not have any capital to hire male model, so I hope you do not mind. ;)

This pendant is rather masculine.

2 comments:

Simple Person said...

the pendant looks very nice..
and the blog looks very cool.. I like it..

sibu food diva said...

thank you, thank you :)