925 Sterling Silver Jewelry Blog

The haven of kitsch of all kitsch, one of a kind 925 sterling silver jewelries

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jaded June #2

Jaded June #2 by SilverFetish

So, my Jaded June #1 was sold out fast.

To compensate that, I introduce to you Jaded June #2, totally in the different league than #1.


Jaded June #2 by SilverFetish
I just got my new toy recently, to be able to photograph up close my jewellery. :)


Jaded June #2 by SilverFetish
This bracelet has 4 dangle hearts.

Jaded June #2 by SilverFetish
The similarity between #1 and #2 is that, both bracelets are not of the dainty group.

Definitely a stand out as compared to my other range of bracelets.


Jaded June #2 by SilverFetish

Hence the price wise is slightly steep as compared to the other models that I have. 

Jaded June #2 by SilverFetish
The above is the comparison of size between Jaded June #2 and my Pandora bracelet (not for sale, sorry).

Jaded June #2 Sterling Silver Bracelet

Length: 18.9 cm with 2.3 cm of adjustable chain

Width of bracelet: 0.4 cm

Price: RM95 inclusive of postage within Malaysia

To purchase: 

Email me at silver.fetish@yahoo.com or drop a comment here.


No comments: